What are noscript tags?
Where should you use noscript tags?
– according drop-down lists,
– the case of pagination (paging).
Advantages and disadvantages of noscript tags
By using the noscript tag:
However, implementing noscript tags requires more time, money, and effort. What’s more, adding new elements increases the page code. The more complex the page code, the longer the site load time (which is a ranking factor), but if you add noscript tags, the expansion should not significantly affect the efficiency and speed of the page.
How to skillfully use noscript tags in SEO? Some expert tips
How to use noscript tags in order not to limit positioning effects? Take advantage of our tips.
– Use noscript tags only where necessary.
– Don’t put really important content in the noscript content, relevant to the user and Google robots – put it in HTML, which is better understood by Google.
– Do not embed links in the noscript content – Google robots may treat them as spam because developers have used the noscript tag in the past for activities against webmaster guidelines.
– If you need to use the noscript tag on different subpages, make sure that the content of the messages is different.